Mother's Day Round-up



Mother's Day is next week! Do you already have the perfect 
gift for those motherly figures in your life? My mom is someone who would be perfectly happy with a homemade card from her grandkids. She never expresses a desire for much except her own kids' happiness. But that makes it a little hard to know what to buy her to show my appreciation. I've rounded up a list of some of my favorites I think my mom would love and listed them and why I love them below. Tell me, what is your perfect Mother's day gift?

1. Anker portable cell phone charger:


My husband bought me this portable charger a few years ago and I LOVE IT. Who else finds themselves driving in the car and then you realize your phone is about to die? This charger not only saves the day, but it charges your phone FAST! That was so important to me, because usually I just need a quick charge. I keep it in my purse and it always comes on vacation with us, so we never run out of battery at the wrong time.

2. Digital picture frame:


 We bought this digital picture frame for my in-laws last Christmas and it is awesome! If you have someone in your life, like my Mom, all they want is to see their children and grandchildren and visit them often. This will help for the times when they are apart. You can upload photos to the frame from anywhere using email or the app. It's a fun surprise to upload pictures at random times to the frame and put a smile on the grandparent's faces.

3. Hobo wallet:
Click to shop here
I don't personally own this wallet, but I have heard people rave about these Hobo wallets. They are very functional, and get the job done!

4. Hydroflask waterbottle:

I'm pretty sure every one out there already has one of these, haha, but in case you are an exception, this is a must!!! These water bottles have changed my life. Every single member in our family has one and we all love them. This new pink color is so fun and I'm sure a mother out there would love a fun new color!

5. Instant Pot:

 I got an instant pot a couple of years ago, and I can tell you that it has saved me at dinner time on many occasions!!

6. Wood cutting board:
Click to shop

Cutting boards are always nice to have. And I've seen a lot lately that serve as a decoration behind the stove, on countertops, etc. This one is super inexpensive from World Market and a nice round design.

7. Sanuk Yoga Sandal:


My husband has the Men's Sanuk sandals, and I'm pretty sure they are older than me. ;) He loves them and won't get new ones because he said his feet have molded nicely into these ones. The women's sandals are just alike. Very fashionable, perfect for the upcoming summer weather, and EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. 

8. The Greatest Showman Dvd/Blu-ray:

Pretty self-explanatory.. No explanation needed, right? ;)

9. Women's Toms Stripe slippers:


I love a good slipper for when I'm lounging around the house. I'm sure the person you're thinking of right now works really, really hard, right? And I also bet they deserve a cozy pair of slippers to lounge around in and relax. These are on sale at zappos.com, too!

10. Electric Heated Blanket:
My husband bought me a heated blanket from Target right after I had my 4th baby and it was so nice to have! When the nights go cold I just turned it on and snuggled up on the couch next to him. Perfect gift for those who like to cozy up on the couch at night.

To whoever you admire and look up to, I hope you find them something special. And Happy Mother's Day to all!

Xo,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment